My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 16, 2010

IMPORTANT CORRECTION

Ernie Sosa just wrote to tell me that he never got a call from UMass, and certainly did not [and I think it is fair to say, would not] use such a call to get his salary raised. My humble apologies. I will go back into the text and change it.

2 comments:

nm9398 said...

I am new to your memoirs and just catching up, so please pardon the slightly out of sequence question concerning your time at Columbia. You don't mention many of the students there during your time except, naturally enough, the ones working with you. It strikes me that the most brilliant student there at that time was Raymond Geuss. I have wondered whether some of his critique of Rawls and liberalism more generally was nurtured during his graduate years in contact with your work. Did you know him at all back then?

Robert Paul Wolff said...

I knew Ray, but I cannot recall that he ever studied with me. Let me check my records.